SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shari_dupuis

New here with a sink/faucet question

9 years ago

We have been planning a kitchen renovation for well over a year. Well it has finally come time to do it. We have ordered the cabinets, 99% sure about the granite being used and picked out the hardwood.

Now the dilemma. Because of placement issues (windows, wall coming down, existing plumbing that we are not willing to move etc) I had to go with a 21" sink cabinet. Which is fine as the sink will be larger than one section of the current sink we are working with. (currently using a double sink and will be switching to a single) I am looking at a sink that has an outside dimension of almost 19" in both directions which will give us an inside bowl of 17". Perfect. BUT when it comes to faucets I keep getting drawn to the Delta Trinsic. This thing seems massive online. Can't find one in stores to look at. Would it be to large of a faucet for the sink? Plus when installing would there be enough room for everything with standard depth cabinets? Thanks for any help you can offer. If someone has pictures of something similar it would be wonderful!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville