SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cathrugg

Please show me your GLASS end and coffee tables!

cathrugg
16 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I got DH to go to Jordans Furniture with me today to "browse", whoo hoo!! Well, $2000 later we ordered one of their "whole shebang" living room sets. It consists of a sofa, a chair &1/2 and ottoman, 2 end tables, 2 GORGEOUS lamps (on backorder, they better be available...) and a coffee table. (We traded the love seat and area rug for the chair and ottoman for the same package price.)

Long story short, as soon as we found this perfect set (color, comfort, shape, etc), I said OUT LOUD absolutely no glass tables in my house. They are much too uppity for me and will make our "formal" living room much too formal. So the very accomodating salesman carried the coordinating pillow for the set from end table and coffee table to end table and coffee table as I told him I definitely wanted a wood set. Well........there was no wood set fancy enough for me and the more I looked, the more the glass/iron tables seemed perfect for me. I guess their in-house decorators DO know what they are doing!

Anyone have glass end tables and coffee table pics they can share? If anyone told me 12 hours ago I'd be a happy owner (orderer) of glass tables, I'd tell them they had the wrong person.

We only put a $100 deposit today to hold the order, we didn't proceed as I got nervous all of sudden.

Is there anyone who can soothe me and tell me glass will be perfect?!

Thanks in advance!

cathrugg

Comments (8)