SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tbipp

Assistance requested for Vanity Mistake

teresa_b
16 years ago

We are building a new home and were required to order many items months and months ago. I ordered a two sink vanity with shaker doors and flat panel drawers in a stained maple for a hall bath (not the master bath). This bathroom has a leaded glass window.

While looking for tile, my vanity decision totally slipped my mind, and I ended up with a white and black basket weave on the floor (I felt it would look good with the leaded glass window), and a crackle sage green subway tile. I was going for a vintage look. They installed the vanity today and it looks so out of place and very contemporary. What a disaster. I have not selected the pulls and knobs for the vanity. What do you suggest so I can make this vanity look way less contemporary?

Fixtures are bronze, the three light vanity light above each sink is bronze with hand painted flowers on the back piece.

Your expert advice will be greatly appreciated. As you can imagine, I was almost sick when I saw them install the vanity today. It throws the whole look off.

Teresa

Comments (14)