SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nannajoe

HELP...I need your decorating advice please

Nannajoe
12 years ago

I have read MANY posts here about our (forum) struggle with choosing paint colors (keepers) we adore. I need some HELP for a small LR 13x20 that I want to add some color to.

I confess I have been one of those afraid of color, but I am trying to embrace it. I have chosen a beautiful Canyon Orange color from Valspar and I was thinking of using a light gray on the other 3 walls. However in this process of choosing paint colors, I have already purchased my medium chocolaty colored drapes that were on sale. So I have Canyon Orange on 1 wall, the one that people see first when arriving to the home, and a medium chocolate brown drapes on the large bow window that is on opposing side of the orange wall. Please recommend some good color choices for the other 3 remaining walls, and that color will also blend over into our new kitchen remodel with chocolate maple kitchen cabinets and Antique Mascarello counter tops & stainless steel appliances. Oh, and our floors in LR are an (oak color)laminate flooring. My updated framed artwork is mostly black frames (I have considered a light gray with blue hue or possibly a light chocolate paint color??)

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022