SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
compumom_gw

Upolstered Headboard and Wood Frame?

compumom
16 years ago

I want a wood framed upholstered headboard just like the one in my hotel room at the Sheraton in Philadelphia. I called the hotel, they referred me to the designer who referred me to the manufacturer. They won't sell it to me or send me a photo, it's a design that is exclusive to Starwood Hotels. Alrighty, I can live with that. Pottery Barn has something similar--the Montgomery headboard, although I'd prefer a different fabric.

Hubby decides we should get a new mattress too. Today's mattresses are quite heavy and dealing with the bed skirt will be an issue. He likes the idea of a wood bedframe and then we don't have to use a skirt. Okay...so I begin looking online. A footboard is out of the question-DH is tall and our mattress is a CalKing which means that some beds aren't available in that size.

We have already bought the other furniture in the room, Thomasville's Luminere collection so the wood finish is set in stone. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, do you have any suggestions for a furniture line to check for a complete upolstered headboard and wood bed frame?? Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Montgomery Headboard

Comments (2)