SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
love_my_lilhome

Working On LR Need Help Pics

love-my-lilhome
16 years ago

I have started working on my LR and of course started ba-sac-erds.

Painted first. BM Millet (which is wonderful on). Bought drapery fabric. No furn. No rug.

The fab is moire. It is made up on Country Curtains site so you can see all the colors in it there. Several shades of blue. Some green and a pale yellow. Plaid but not mannish plaid looking.

I got the fabric at Hancock Fabrics on sale $9.95 yd. Did the victory dance in my mind on their cutting table Lol.

The draperies I just pinned up and hung on the rods. I have to line them and get them made next week.

All my trim is white so I went with white wood rods. Should I have gone with blk?

The tv cab DH built, he put white knobs on. What kind do I need? Cab has to stay. Because he made it, I wouldn't take anything for it. Cabinet is 6"12".

Now here is where I need help.

The cab has to stay where it is . Only place for it.

The draperies come to the back edge of the cab altho they don't look it. I tried to even draperies and cab to look unified. Looks small in pic but its not.

What can I do with the horrible window? And the windows on the front ? I will post pics of those too.

I have small levelor blinds up and hate them.

Roman shades the color of the wall and in the drapes?

And furniture. I have a white wingback I want to have covered. In what? A sofa (pic) what color? Rug?

Here are some pics.

Sofa I love

This is long and probably not even understandable.

I have had my DGD age 2 1/2 for 6 days and my eyes are crossed. Lol

You'll please help me with this room.

I have been known to make some expensive mistakes and it does no good to start with an inspiration pic. I did. I bought fabric and it was nothing like what I even went for ! I was going to make pale yellow so I could bring in red plaid.

Inspiration pic

I don't want an all blue and yellow room.

Thats what my dining room is.

Couldn't I bring in green?

Les where are you ?????? Lol

You'll tell me.....I'll buy it. Keep in mind I have two cats and Baylee boy.

My pics are not good but its all I have.

If I need to I can go buy a cam tomorrow and post pics you can tell more about.

Windows on the front. 88" wide.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!