SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tracieb_gw

Will you all help me place my LR pics?

tracieb
16 years ago

I was wondering if you guys could help me place the pictures on my living room walls? I just changed my living room around for the 100th time in 2 years..Ha! & would like to get some suggestions for my pictures. I have several dog/animal pictures that I am working with. Here is my living room and the pictures I have.... Sorry for all the pics but I wanted to let you get a good feel of the room. Thank you!

Each side of the walls need pics here (also am changing pillows on the couch as soon as I find them.)

{{!gwi}}

The picture above the mantel is really to large but I really want to use it in my room with all my other dog pictures.

{{!gwi}}

Picture?

{{!gwi}}

Picture?

{{!gwi}}

Another view-

{{!gwi}}

Mirror is to high here (hung on previous picture nail) can move this mirror to another spot.

{{!gwi}}

Picture?

{{!gwi}}

Another view-

{{!gwi}}

Space next to Armoire-needs picture...

{{!gwi}}

FOLLOWING: PICTURES TO BE HUNG.......

{{!gwi}}

sorry, blurry pic but this is an oil painting 16x20 w/ frame larger...

{{!gwi}}

Bunny picture...large pic

{{!gwi}}

These are currently hanging elsewhere in the house but I could move them to the living room.....smaller pics (approx. 8x10 each)

{{!gwi}}

I could do a grouping of mirrors, had a grouping above the secretary (where the mirror currently is).....

{{!gwi}}

Currently hung in kitchen but could move as well...(LARGE PIC)

{{!gwi}}

My boys,hung in dining room currently but really needs to move since the black frame blends in with my black walls......

Comments (7)