SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kellienoelle

The swatches are here (aka - help me pick the correct brown)

kellienoelle
10 years ago

If you have been following, you know I have been boo hooing this whole "I want to redo my family room, but it's too hard" process, but I finally had some luck! I went to a local store and was able to consult with a very nice and helpful salesperson and feel like I am on my way! To recap, I am looking at replacing the furniture is my small family/hearth room which is off my kitchen. Here is the room, the only item I will likely keep is the rug:
{{!gwi}}
Here is a highly accurate and professional mockup of the room dimensions:
{{!gwi}}

I would like a leather sofa, looking at Bradington Young. I think this is the new contender due to its smaller size (and I am a fan of the look of the tightback so will keep my fingers crossed on comfort). I'll link below for the dimensions...other sofas that were in the running, but are larger (probably too large) are the Bates and the Crosby:

Here are a couple of pics of the swatches laying on the rug.
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

Which tone looks best with the rug? Obviously none is an exact match, but I think that is OK because variations/fading, etc can be expected.Once we select the sofa and color, I will pick out a corresponding fabric, possibly a print, for the chairs.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sofa

Comments (43)