SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
turtlemeng

How joyful were you seeing the old kitchen gone?(pics)

turtlemeng
13 years ago

I had been (until last week) stuck with this kitchen for 10 years.

These cabs are frameless. Amazingly, they are pretty sturdy and would not break (but the doors were hanging askew). My hood and Thermador were recently purchased and of course staying. The old maytag only had 2 burners working properly.

Beautiful pantry, no pull-outs, so deep and wide everything gets lost.

trash compactor that no one uses will be trashed. DW is new--free with Thermador range purchase. Staying. Cute mother-in-law helping out with clearing everything out.

The ugliest island in the universe, but it has been so practical in our life as a table, I have to keep the function of it. Oh, the pendants above the island look like ancient Chinese boomerangs that cut off people's heads.

Target microwave, toaster oven, my precious Kitchen Aid mixer, and my energy-wasting 20 yr old fridge.

Home office area. Countertop consists of either granite tiles (not full piece)for the perimeter and some kind of laminate for the island and desk. My GC said my cabs were pretty ok for the garage level.

Gone! Everything gone! Torn down to stubs! Dumped in the big bin! New cabs are 1/2 way in! I am even getting a pot filler!

Comments (13)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional