SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joneyjmw

I think Im getting overwhelmed...

joneyjmw
11 years ago

Were getting ready to move into a remodel a "new to us" home, and I have made so many decisions that my brain is tired, and were not done yet...

Right now I'm having a mental debate over paint colors, I thought I had them all picked out, bought the samples, and then decided I didn't like any of them. Its a smallish house, and the kitchen, living, and dinning room are all one area, about 30x30 give or take. So far i'm installing darkish wood floors refinishing the counters to be grey and painting the cabinets and all the trim white, but Im having doubts picking a wall color, the one i was set on ended up looking like a baby boys room, so now I'm on a new color, and i'm worried it might look too dark. Its not dark by any means, i'm just thinking once its floor to celing in my room it'll look dark, its more blue/green in person...the room has a sliding glass door and a picture window facing due east, and windows on both north and south walls. I want a blue/green color, bh&g calls it "sea green" collection help me, i'm running out of tylenol...

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County