SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
woody_wilson15

I'm too overwhelmed. I just want a quality couch.

Woody Wilson
8 years ago

After numerous injuries and waiting to be medically retired from the Army I am at home trying to find a better couch for my house. I use to sit in my La Z Boy chair daily but now I have found without two friends I can't get out of it, so I have been either in my wheelchair or on the poorest excuse for a couch my last decorator got me. I had no idea just how I had been torturing my guests. I went and found the couch I loved, but then after researching RH I have found it may not be worth the cost being as it's own company will not disclose who makes their frames and provide me with proof of their joinery. So I wanted the Lancaster Leather Right-Arm Sofa Chaise Sectional. I have tried very hard for some time to find this exact same couch by anyone who as well meets all the requirements: 8 way hand tied spring that are not a pre made drop in unit, kiln dried solid hardwood, down feather that I can sit and lay on everyday with little fuss and will wear well, no wider than 123", wrapped in the best and longest lasting leather. With that I have a service dog (Border Terrier) who is a compassion dog and is 100% a human to me. She is either sitting on my lap or trying to see everything around us. Can someone here help us with simple links to either someone that wouldn't charge and arm and a leg to show us what's out there or who could custom make what we would like? I plan to buy around December.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Ngrained Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Custom Woodworking, Décor, and More in Franklin County