SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_mocha

Which Piece (cabinet or trolley) for Kitchen? -Pics

15 years ago

Hi there,

Looking for some help in deciding which piece of furniture I should keep in my kitchen...

I bought the accent cabinet with drawers last Spring to go in my kitchen. My intention was to be paint it the same off-white as the chairs that you see in this picture. My hubby never really liked it so it has just sat there without me doing anything with it. (although he doesn't really care one way or the other:))

This week, I picked up this trolley/sideboard. (I'm a sucker for a good deal) I like the shelves underneath as it will allow me to display pottery/bowls and add baskets for cookbooks. There are also narrow pull-out trays on both sides...doubt these would be used though.

If I keep the trolley, I would also lean toward painting off-white as other furniture in room. (the colour of it doesn't go with anything else in this room)There is a mirror that you don't see in these pictures that is same colour as hardwood flooring.

Which piece do you think better suits this end of room? Artwork would be added over top of either piece as there's currently none in this room.

The trolley is only slightly than cabinet...about 2'' wider and 4'' longer)

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Please help me decide! Thanks!!

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals