SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mary_1021

Which cookware pieces do you love?

Mary_1021
11 years ago

Hello,�

I am new to this posting so sorry if it is done incorrectly.. I had to join after seeing one of another members posts.

I am getting married and am looking for items to start my collection (I currently have a cheap cookware set that is slowly falling apart)�

Currently we have electric oven (since we are renting) but once we buy a house we will most likely be getting induction. For that reason I wanted to get the All Clad Stainless Steel (I do not like any of the "sets" though because they do not have half of the things that I want and/or have things that I find useless). I am also dying to purchase Le Creuset cookware. As I was searching for the perfect items I decided to split the items and possibly get some all clad/some le creuset/and lodge.�

I was wondering what some of your favorite items from some of these collections were that you get the most use out of?

We eat a lot of meat and fish (but we currently do not have a grill so we do most of it with the oven)�

or... you are more than welcome to tell me what not to get from the collections, and even offer suggestions on other ideas!

As of now I am looking at�

Fry Pans and sauce pans from All Clad (12"/8" fry pans) (3 1/2 quart saucepan)�

7.5 Le Creuset French Oven (oval)�

Lodge- 10" cast iron skillet�

______________________________�

Are there any additional pieces that you feel are essential? (I should also add that I am a young cook just starting out but experiment with everything). I have an enormous family and want to be able to cook for them when they come over as well.�

I was having trouble deciding what other All Clad pieces would be helpful without canceling them out with the previous pieces that I was looking at. I know that all the pieces will have different purposes and features to them but since they are expensive, I am trying to get the most for my money and for what I need now. I can always add on later.

Thank you very much for your help! I have seen posts/replies from other people on this site and everyone seems very helpful!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES