SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Need some handholding--very nervous day...

beekeeperswife
13 years ago

The day is finally here. The painters are coming to paint the foyer and living room. I have never been so nervous about anything. Not only am I reaching out on a decorating limb by painting the 2 story foyer in a high gloss dark gray (BM Wrough Iron), but I've been convinced by my dh and the painter that BM Wasabi in the living room will look great with all the grays in the house. I find it a little B*R*I*G*H*T

Last week I painted the interior of the coat closet in the downstairs part of the foyer, and the linen closet which is in the upstairs part of the 2 story foyer in HOT PINK. The walls in the foyer are going to be BM Baltic Gray. This I think will look great.

I keep telling myself if I hate that green color (Wasabi), I can always paint the living room again, quickly, myself. Before we put any furniture back in. And hey, the ceiling will already be done, so it won't be too big a deal, right?

Oh yeah, and the other limb I've climbed out on? Painting the inside of the front door high gloss black.

I am not sure I can make it the entire day with my dh at home giving me reports. I may need to leave work.

I will post pictures (if they aren't too embarassing) after this project is completed.

Thanks for letting me fret.

Comments (47)