SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommacass_gw

Nervous newbie needs your talented help, please!

mommacass
15 years ago

Ladies-

I have been lurking here for a while loving all of your beautiful table settings. Now I need your help. I am hosting a meeting in a few days for about 20 ladies. We will be having dessert and I need to have table seating for all of them. I have been playing w/ the dishes that I have and have posted pics of what I have come up with. But I am stumped. I need some kind of centerpieces for each table that are low enough to see over and that aren't expensive.

Here are the pics:

Dining room. This is my good china (mikasa, just flowers). I have ordered a lavender tablecloth that I think I will use instead of white. I would like to use the milkglass compote, but not sure what to put in it. Ideas & suggestions needed! (I did consider using "hedge apple" balls. Does anyone know what I mean? I'm pretty sure I could find some on our farm.)

Folding table in living room. I collect vera neuman textiles and would like to use these sunflower placemats and napkins. The plates are clear glass. Again, what do I use for a centerpiece?

Kitchen table. Vera neuman napkins, green placemats and white dessert plates. Centerpiece suggestions?

Sorry this is so long, but I am confident that you will have some great ideas and suggestions!! Thank you so much in advance!

Comments (26)

Sponsored
More Discussions