SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
treasuretheday

SW Kilim Beige and ????

treasuretheday
12 years ago

My husband and I have agreed (yay!) on Kilim Beige for our masterbath reno. We don't have all of our elements and lighting in but, so far judging from the primer coat, it looks good in all conditions in our room.

I need to decide what color to paint the ceiling. I want something lighter but still a noticeable color.

Then, I need an even lighter color for my soffit, ceiling medalion, crown and columns. I don't want to go with a stark white because this is going to be very prominent in the room, maybe even the most prominent once all of our cabinets, etc. are in.

There will be columns at either end of the tub. Would you paint the soffit and columns the same color or have the soffits match the ceiling and paint the columns to match the crown & ceiling medalion over the tub?

I guess that is the first question to be answered... Should the soffit be painted the medium shade (matching ceiling) or the lightest shade (matching crowns, columns & medalion)??

I was thinking of using Divine White for my lightest color and then something halfway between DW & KB for my ceiling. What do you think? Any other suggestions?

I'd love to see pics of Kilim Beige and Divine White together. Does Divine White end up looking really white?

Thanks for your help!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH