SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jesemy_gw

help with fabric/paint color! long w/ pics!

jesemy
15 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I need your help--I am just plain stuck and can't figure out which way to go! I love my3dogs decor as well as hollygolightly's so please chime in! I guess I am going for the French or English country look.

I have a computer room/junk room pictured below. Hopefully the exercise equipment will go and it will be more like a study with the built in bookshelves and computer along with some big comfy chairs and and rug.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

This is the adjoining bathroom. I recently stripped off the wallpaper and it is primed. I will be replacing the faucet with ORB and hopefully the countertop with some sort of earth toned (DH's request)stone or quartz counter. It's been sitting like this for 2 and a half weeks before I am so indecisive!

{{!gwi}}

I have 10 yards of Colonial Williamsburg Oriental Toile that I would love to incorporate in either or both rooms. If it went in the study, I could do some sort of valence and windowseat cushions. If it went in the bath, it could be made into a shower curtain and valence. I don't want to overdo it, though--DH wants earth tones. The background of this fabric is a tea stained color and the print is between a royal and navy blue. I am open to other options!

{{!gwi}}

Below are some pictures of the adjoining family room so you get an idea of my attempts at decor.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

I'd love your thoughts on paint color for both the computer room and bathroom and whether I should use the fabric or not. I'm just stuck and can't make any decisions!

Thanks,

Nancy W.

Comments (8)