SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd

2nd Chalkboard Wall Art Project & Chandie

ttodd
9 years ago

2 things here.

The first is the 2nd Chalkboard Wall Art that I tried my hand at today for one of our kids B-Day's. I really like how it turned out. (PS - the green bureau is a project half done. Don't be scared that I've lost my mind!).

The 2nd thing is that to anyone else except you guys, this would sound insane, but, there are times when you realize that something in your home always becomes the centerpiece of something special. It could be a punch bowl that comes out at every special occasion, a throw pillow that is the one item that turns every sofa or LR you've had into home and so on. For me it seems to have become my $10 yard sale chandie. Yeah, that one some of you may remember from a few Springs ago. The one that I still find crystals in my mini-van from. It becomes the centerpiece of everything.

I had to laugh when I was putting he pennant banner together. I anticipated that it might be 12 pennants or so based on the instructions. Turned out to be more like 120 so I asked my MIL who is admittedly not interested in anything like arts and crafts to help me put it together. I knew that she would to spend time w/ me but I'm sure she must have thought that I was crazy.

Comments (19)