SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nurse31

How do I accept my boyfriend's children?

nurse31
15 years ago

I'm currently in a relationship. My relationship has been off and on. When I started dealing with my boyfriend, he didn't know that a former female he dealt with was pregnant. Just recently, he said the baby might be his. She never told him that she was pregnant until the baby was born. He acts really nice to her and everything. Why? She's horrible and probably doesn't know who the father really is if it took her this long to tell him. No paternity , yet. I just found out that he talks to the little boy sometimes. But, why? Why become close if you do not know if it's yours or not? There's has been no paternity test. I feel like I don't want to be with him anymore because of this... even though this was before us. If so, he will now have 2 kids (2 and 3), with two different moms. I hate it so much. I need advice. A lot of people say that I am jealous because these other women had children with him and I didn't. He wants to marry me. I was just recently thinking about having a child with him in a year or so. But, my mind changed quickly because of this situation. I already have a child from a previous relationship (my daughter is 9yrs. old). Should I just dump him? (I truly love him) or should I be with him? But, I don't want to be bothered with the little boy if it is his. I absolutely loved his daughter but want no ties to the other kid AT ALL. Because of the fact, that I know it was a mistake with this other woman. Thanks! NEED HELP

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert