SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelz921

excelent news regarding sd and new baby!!!

angelz921
16 years ago

Well, I had my son Friday at 3:34 am. DH's ex mother in law works at the hospital in the birth certificate department and saw the paperwork come down for the birth of our son and ran into him in the hallway. She was very happy and asked him if he could talk to me to see if she could come up and see the baby. I said of course, I told DH that my problems aren't with her really they are with the way that her daughter treats my DH in regards to there child. Anyways, so she came up to visit and asked me if she could bring SD up the next day to see the baby. I said I would love for that to happen as I want her to be a BIG part in DS's life as she is his sister. She ended up not bringing her to the hospital as SD didn't want to come to the hospital (she doesn't like them). Well they ended up coming over Sunday evening, ex MIL, FIL, SD and SD's half sister. SD loved seeing him, she held him, and didn't want to leave when it came to go home. She told DH on the phone that she wanted to see her baby brother again. I was in complete shock how much she was excited about the idea of being a big sister instead of being the younger sister to her half sister.

I do not know if this will last but I pray it does and hope that this will help bond my family together.

Just wanted to post something good for once.

Comments (6)