SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
believer_gw

Oh no here she is again!!!!!!!!!

believer
15 years ago

If I may just say a few words.....I posted my desire to leave twice because I didn't think the first posting worked. I didn't mean to post it twice.

I have spent a few days going over posts on this site from as far back as several years ago until those posted just recently. Had I taken the time to do that before I caused myself such problems I would have seen that members get into it from time to time and most seem to be able to move past that.

I do think this site has some members that give very thoughtful advice, some have had great experience, some have been terribly hurt and have not healed ( myself included) and for their own reasons have come here to be with others that might offer help, support and hope.

I have many faults. One is that I find it hard to walk away from a fight. I don't know if some members purposely pick others or not. It does seem that some members are less concerned with others feelings then they should be. ( I'm sure I could be put in that group as well ). Such is real life right?

It's funny how we can think that we know another person simply from written words on a page. The meaning of what is written can be changed by what tone of voice you read it with, which word in a sentence you highlight when you read it and of course if you read between the lines. I'm sure that everyone is misunderstood at one time or another.

This truely is a great site. It offers many forums to participate in. I need to learn to tune out what bothers me and embrace what I feel is useful. I have trouble tuning things out in daily life as well. I am learning that it is very important that I do so.

Some of you may think this is an attempt for attention. It is not. Don't reply if you think I want your attention. I simply wanted to voice my thoughts. Take it or leave it I guess. The anonymity's part is something that I have to wrap my mind around. It's difficult for me to express personal feelings about things and feel invisible.

Don't be alarmed if I should reply to post. I have tried to address things here so that someone won't have their post interrupted by things said about me. You may not give a flying crap about anything that I have said. That's up to you. I do admit that after revisiting what I had posted days ago I do sound a bit foolish.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!