SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
massagerocks_gw

please help with front door colors-pics

massagerocks
12 years ago

My apologies for the pics if they're not right. I've been searching for instructions but cant find ones that explain how you all get the pics themselves to display in the message, not just the link. Anyhoo...our new door is in, but still undecided as to color. Brick color is salmony-orange. Garage door and siding is James Hardie Woodstock Brown (SW Quiver Tan) and trim and current door color is SW Relaxed Khaki. New door is fiberglass, solid no windows. New sidelites all glass (decorative). Do we paint door and trim the same? We are losing the storm door. We're thinking of either using the garage color or something new with pop, like a rusty orange. Some chips are taped up on the door, not sure you can see them. Cant decide if the rusty color with clash with the brick. I love black doors, but our house faces north and has a covered front porch, and I think the black will look like a big hole on this house. I think its between Orange door with SW quiver tan trim, or SW quiver tan door with SW relaxed khaki trim. If rust-orange door, what color? I've got a BM Rust up there now..Here's my attempt at some pics. When the screen door is closed, the door color appears close to the color of the garage door, SW quiver tan....thanks so much..

front door 1">

front door 2">

front door 3

Comments (19)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm