SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cat38

I need help

cat38
15 years ago

Can someone please help me.

I am the step-mom, my step son is 5 almost 6. I have a 19 year old in college and have a 15 year old in high school, I also have custody of my ex-husbands niece's son who is 11. Ive had him for 3 1/2 years. My problem is my husbands ex-wife. She so bitter and causing so many problems king me sick. She had an affair and would not stop seeing him so my husband left her. She got pregnant as a result from the affair. I met him shortly after my divorce in which my ex cheated on me (I was married for 20 years). Heres the problem. They have had an agreement that neither would pay child support and they would have 50/50 custody and my husband would pay for all medical and dental insurance, which he pays way more and she makes twice the money he does. She now wants child support from the time they were divorced, he agreed to pay her $100.00 a week at that time and she was awarded the marital home. They did not have a lawyer and he was unaware of the child support guidelines in florida. If you do the guideline work sheet she would have to pay him. She let the house go into foreclosure right after the divorce was final and moved in with the babies daddy she had the affair with. By the way she gave that baby my husbands last name, he was born before the divorce was final. He got sick of her and she moved in with her mother and father which is 5 houses down the street from mine. Ive owned my house for 16 years.

When she has their son she stays out late on school nights and the son still sleeps with her, at my house he has his own bed and a bedtime. Her mother takes the father to a bar every morning for about 2 hours he drinks and the mom sits in the hot car with the baby and waits. Hes always drunk when they leave. They have a routine its 365 days a year. She allows this her father also smokes heavily and their son smells so bad from it. When my husband picks up his son in the morning for his visitation we have to give him a bath and change him before we take him to school.

Im sorry im rambling but i just have so much to say.

Comments (9)