SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
frazoo_gw

Help my house! Please??

frazoo
15 years ago

Well, the black shingles are on and we really like them. Now, what do we do to make the front of the house look better? I still think white columns in place of the floral wrought iron on the porch.

Take out the Honeysuckle in front and the scraggly bushes to the right? Pour a small concrete patio where the red pavers are, then pour a sidewalk to the driveway? It would be so handy to have a sidewalk there.

We have old white wrought iron railings that we could put in front of the patio and down the new sidewalk and could make white short columns to match the ones on the porch and attach the wroght iron to them. Or should we paint the railings black? And what about black shutters? How do you know which windows to put them on, if any?

Please make suggestions and, of course, any Photoshop or Paint embellishments are welcome(no hurry). I'd love to show DH what it could look like. (I have Paint but can't figure out how to use it because I don't understand the language. Like, what is "vector"?)

You all have such great ideas, I'd appreciate your thoughts and input. Thanks so much :-)

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor