SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fastonetime

Tell me what you think of my dinning/living room! Pic

fastonetime
11 years ago

Just got done redoing my downstairs condo, dinning and living room. I chose the paint, berh paint and primer in 1, its Chinese Jade and Pyramid Gold. Turned out really nice, now all i need for my retro style rooms in a spagehtti lamp! What do you think of my antiques and style. I say you cannot decorate a room with pieces all from one place. I aquired many things from antique stores, pier 1, marshalls or things my grandma had. One day i wok up and said to myself, i want an orange couch, so i went to lazy boy, picked out a swatch and custom ordered the orange couch! Everyones always amazed at the couch, lol.

anything else this room needs? i need a new window covering, but am out of ideas as i have so many colors in this room. The brown "swag" per say is actually a bed skirt of mine that was tucked away in the attic, it actually fit the window. I like how unexpected items can change a room, mood or space! I need new blinds but the window is so long, that the blinds at home depot are not long enough. Thoughts?

Comments (28)