SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spitfire_01

Requesting permission - re: photos

spitfire_01
15 years ago

Hi everyone,

I've only posted a few times. Lately I've been questioning what my style is, or even if I have a style. (Is "fickle" considered a style?)

I thought I could gather some photos that I like and maybe some of you could shed some light on my style. However, before I start saving online pictures to my PC, I thought I'd better ask permission first. If I want to save YOUR photo, would you rather I ask permission at the time (so you know which photo I'm saving)?

I already can think of two pictures that make my heart melt each time I see them. (But now I can't find them!) They are both of living rooms. Both have an entire wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, exposed beams, and a rustic fireplace. I think one may be reno_fan's room. (Sorry, there are so many talented people on this board. Sometimes I get the names confused.) A third photo that I adore is judiegal's two-tone blue sitting area that was posted under the turquoise dining room thread. (Do you see my problem? Those rooms have a completely different look and feel, but I love them both!)

Anyway ... we can talk more about my schizophrenic decorating urges in another thread. Let me know if collecting your photos is okay.

Thanks,

Nin

Comments (15)