SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annasmom1199

Adding increased Curb Appeal.......

annasmom1199
13 years ago

Hi folks,

a long time lurker who has genuinely enjoyed and hopefully learned so much from all of you as I have worked my way through various renovations, upgrades and constant home improvement activity :)

My husband and I purchased our home 8 years ago and we are very happy in it...it's a 4,000 square foot ranch that is 16 years old....we've done lots to it and best of all we've enjoyed every minute of it (as my confidence increases I will hopefully post interior pictures to get input from the experts :) We were just saying today how much we've changed the home from the original purchase and how much we love constantly working away on different projects of varying scale and cost!

I would love the opportunity to hear from you folks with resect to what you think we could do to improve the curbside appeal ....we were thinking that we might entertain the addition of a veranda in the front of the home on the garage side in an "L" like form but it's a big change and we are just not sure it's the right thing to do. The front of the house has morning sun only but thinking that a front veranda would be a great option for evening seating....the shutters were added and the original door color was green and we've changed that to yellow....any and all feedback will be gratefully accepted...thanks very much !

">

Comments (9)