SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jlsch

Seeking input on bedroom

jlsch
15 years ago

I have posted my bedroom before on this forum, but am now in the process of moving forward with a couple of things. I'm posting the photos below and am wanting to buy a new nightstand and wondering what I should do for window treatments.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

The dressers I have in there are a mishmash, but this is one to give you an idea:

{{!gwi}}

I'm wondering if I could go with this this nightstand (and I don't know how to put the photo into this post, so here is a link to it:

http://www.bedroom-furniture-direct.com/Riverside-Furniture-45069-RVF1850.html#additional

Do you think I can use a wood nightstand, or would I be better with white. I'm also concerned as you can see the room isn't very big and so thinking I should be using something a little more airy. I will also be replacing the windows in this room to match this one:

{{!gwi}}

What would you do for window treatments? I had thought about white sheers that would sweep to each side of the bed, but now I'm thinking I might be better with roman shades. I'm stuck. Anybody have ideas?? wig

Comments (5)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm