SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
snooopy34

Need input on master bedroom and bathroom layout and floorplan. Thx!

snooopy34
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi!

We are doing a gut remodel of our 3/2 home We tore out the only existing common closets in our home to create a second bathroom. Our plans for Option 1 have been approved but now I'm having second thoughts if we should go with Option 2 because it creates more storage space in the walk in closet, linen closet and in the master vanity. The main issue I have is walking into a wall when entering the bedroom. I'm trying to visualize it and it seems like it might not feel right? Maybe if we put a full length dimensional print on that wall it might not seem so bad? Will it turn off future buyers to walk into a wall and then have to turn left into the master bedroom. We just added a double french door to the far wall so maybe that will help a small bedroom in Option 2 feel bigger?

We also have pocket doors on either side of the walk through closet. Should we only have one between the closet and bathroom though?

Please let me know if Option 1 or 2 is better. Of if there's other options I haven't thought of.

Thanks!!!

Comments (10)