SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judithn_gw

Total Find: Adjustable Lamp Harps

judithn
14 years ago

I'm always moving things around in the house, using what I have in new ways. So, while doing this I often move lamps from room to room. If a lamp needs to be higher or lower, I'll go out and buy new harps and (if needed) lampshades. Today while I was out I saw adjustable harps at Target. They can be adjusted from 8" to 12" height, with adjustments every half inch. I bought two and tried them. They're really good! They only cost $5.99 each. Regular harps are about $3.99 - $4.99, so I thought it was well worth the slightly higher price just to avoid having to go out shlepping my stupid lamps from store to store every time I need a new harp. They come in silver and gold tone. Just thought some of you might like knowing. I'm guessing Target likes this product because it allows them to stock just one harp instead of a bunch of them in all different sizes. They are in the lamp aisle but in my Target they were in small boxes on the top shelf and I needed a sales person to show me where to find them.

Comments (4)