SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valinsv

What do you think of this gazebo for sale on CL (PS help)?

Valerie Noronha
15 years ago

I just saw the following gazebo for sale on CL and was wondering how it would look in our backyard.

{{!gwi}}

The plan would be to install it in the circular section of the patio. The circle is 13' in diameter and it's a 10' gazebo. I would then like to purchase a circular table and six chairs to go inside. Does this look like it would be large enough to work?

The gazebo roof matches the roof of our house so it would be a good match. I am a bit conflicted about adding any patio structure though as I feel it would block a view of my yard from my kitchen, though would also might have the desireable effect of adding privacy from our back neighbor's 2nd story house. We used to have another tree behind the birch trees, but took it out last year as it was crowding the birch trees. We replaced it with the three tall shrubs (prunis carolinia) which are rapid growers to act as a natural privacy screen and do have a patio umbrella. HOwever, it would have the added advantage of protecting our patio set from the elements--esp. if we want to get something like all weather wicker with cushions.

Don't suppose someone could photoshop in the gazebo for me?

I checked it out on the Home Depot website and it is still for sale at the price the seller mentioned. The price seems a bit steep (50% of original price), though, and we would have to go through the hassle of disassembly and transporting here.

Any suggestions what is a fair offer?

Or should I shop around for something different or larger?

Here is a link that might be useful: Gazebo for sale in CL

Comments (19)