SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mybrowneyedgirls

Please help me pick out light fixtures TODAY! Too 'matchy'??

mybrowneyedgirls
15 years ago

I need to order my kitchen lighting today if I want to get a pretty good discount. I don't have recessed lighting, so my main sources will be over the round kitchen table, 1 overhead light, and one over the sink light. I am drawn to this collection (in brushed steel, I think), mainly because I really like the all-metal pendant for over the sink, but with it being all metal, I may need to switch to the glass and brushed steel version to get more light from it. I would also be getting the 6-light chandelier for over the table, and the 3-light flush mount for the ceiling. I like the metal pendant, but if I go with the glass version instead, will the lighting all appear too "matchy"? This is one of the reasons I'm more drawn to the all metal steel pendant, it kind of breaks up the matchiness. What do you think? I really need help, I'm not good at quick decisions! (Also, any opinions in general about this collection would be great--I'm going for a traditional, classic, simple look. White cabs, hardwood floors, verde butterfly granite, ss appliances in an 8 year old tract home). Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Parker Place lighting from Murray Feiss

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz