SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

Help Pick New Fabrics PLEASE?????

ttodd
14 years ago

Okay I am still deciding on the LR curtains and this decision IS NOT for the LR.

I got my RH baby bedding a few wks ago in Silver Sage and well, to be quite honest, I'm not thrilled in the least. RH Baby & Child SS is a more pastel version of the adult SS and it isn't what I bargained for, so I am back to sq. 1. GRRRRRRR!

Nothing on the market suits me that is exactly what I want and I'm not paying (can't) those ridiculous prices when we (sister, mom and family) can sew. We all sewed DS1's crib stuff and I still have the pattern.

There is a girls rm. in The Southern Accents Nov. 2007 issue in their Showcase Home. I can't find a picture of it on-line and suddenly my copy is MIA as of this morning so I can't take a picture of the picture at this time to show you. Basically it's a lot of different patterns and I S#$K at putting multiple patterns together. If I show you the line can you help me put the fabrics together?

I'm looking at the Palm Beach line (but am also fond of Multi) and would like to use Summerlin for curtains w/ Tiana run horizontally on the back. I'd like to do one of those 1/2 testers the same way for her twin sized bed.

I will need a toddler duvet cover and was thinking Summerlin on one side but which one to coordinate on the other side? The Fisher Plaid maybe? And I'd need a bumper also done up in 2 different fabrics and a crib skirt.

Can anyone envision something?

As soon as I find my coveted issue I will post a pic of the room I liked.

Here is a link that might be useful: Robert Allen fabrics

Comments (3)