SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nancem_gw

Correct Forum for Troublesome Teenage Neighbor Question?

nancem
18 years ago

This kid is tickin me off...as well as the mom. My house backs up to woods. Kids took pallets in there to play paintball. (I saw the mom watching them carry them into the woods. I said nothing at the time because I didn't anticipate that my property would become the amusement park that it has. They left one of the pallets in my yard propped up against her fence. I want it removed and I tried to talk to her about it the day the little jerk was throwing garbage cans on my property. The mother just screamed I was being trivial and shut the door on me. Since the arrival of the pallets, kids run through my property daily to get to the woods, a skate board ramp has been set up in my driveway, soda cans thrown on my property and the cover to my hot tub tampered with....Oh, paint ball guns and some other type of guns being shot all weekend. What can I do? (I'd like to throw the pallet on her property but I'll probably be the one to be fined). Stopped into the police station after her rude irresponsible response and they said they'd send someone over...but nothing after two weeks. Anyone know if paintballs are legal in New Jersey. I don't want to spoil their fun but this is out of control and I want it stopped. And no, a fence is out of the question. Corporate downsize and I don't have money for a fence.Help, my Irish is up!

Comments (33)