SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rednellie

RH Cappuchino, Warm Cream Color, Ideas? For Master Bath

redbazel
15 years ago

Of all the things I wanted to change in this house, from the time we first moved in, the blue tile on the vanity (and in shower) of master bath, was the most annoying. Well, 4 years ago, we bought some nice neutral beige tile with tumbled stone and got the vanity retiled. The bedroom finally got painted Laura Ashley Gold #3 and I really like it. But this photo was taken from the bedroom opening to the bath and you can see the problem.........any color used in this small space is viewable from the gold bedroom.

{{!gwi}}

I toyed with a dusky warm lavender (SW Enigma) this week. You can see my gigantic splotch!! But even though the color is pretty, it makes this area where I get ready too dark. I had Dried Tobacco in there 3 years ago and that was way too dark, even though it worked with the gold. I had the same gold in this area up till Sunday when I splotched. The gold is blah and looks yellow in the light. So now I'm thinking maybe just going to an Antique White, a Warm Cream or even something like Restoration Hardware Cappuchino. Does anyone have a suggestion here?

Rug is oriental with greens, rusts, cream, browns, floor is medium dark hardwood. Vanity is Oak. Yuck. Yes, I know....But at least I put on ORB hardware. You can see the ORB light fixture in the last shot on this Picturetrail link.

Red

Comments (8)