SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_9268002

Part 2 with pix!Hold my hand throught this

User
13 years ago

Ok so this is for the kids' upstairs hall bathroom. The tile has been installed and looks fantabulous, but it IS a bit darker than I had envisioned. Particularly the wall tile which is around the tub... But I think that doesnt really factor into it too much as there will be a shower curtain so you will just see the part above the curtain rod to the ceiling and maybe some trim outside of it.

This is the tile.

This is the vanity fixture. It's funny because I fixate on things so much and the truth is I don't really love this but the contractor had it and it is totally fine so it is going on up:)- it is pretty generic and non offensive.

did I mention my kids are grown and we will prolly be selling in the next 2 years?

Now finally- Here are my paint selections. I had many many and went to sherwin williams store yesterday (BM shaker beige was a close one, as was biscuit SW, Caen Stone SW, ) and the woman at the store said she thought that BM Yosemite Sand was the best.I agree.

Then I came home and a poster mentioned window pane as a color and at least on the monitor I am liking it a lot. I am going to go to SW store today to see the chip- but what do you think?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH