SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_9268002

Pix Part 2 Need help

User
13 years ago

Well my earlier post may have been a bit rambling so I have added a picture or 2 to better show the patio door wall (and the 2 rooms)... the color is a bit better although can't really help it with the SNOW GLARE...

so since I don't know what I will do with the seating in the family room, but I urgently feel the kitchen is not "Done" because of the yellowing cracking (but very functional and practical) vertical blinds. ... would you think that using white (so it would be like the blinds in the familhy room and like the white trim? ) or beige panels hung above the doors would work? And I am thinking I would only do the panels in thekitchen unless of course you all think that would be wrong.

As you can tell I need all the feedback you can offer.............and any suggestions you want to offer.

Also posted JCP Faux Silk panels in a stripe (slate blue and tan)... or refresh the verticals and maybe just hang pretty plates above the sliders?

Here is the link to the

Too lazy to take an updated picture of the kitchen painted but shaker beige is used throughout the kitchen and family room.

Here is a link that might be useful: fortune faux silk

Comments (13)