SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeff147

Horror Stories. Watcha Got?

jeff147
17 years ago

Ok, let's hear your horror stories! Here's mine.

At our first open house, the previous agent 'insisted' I stay as she felt uncomfortable by herself (i know this is issue itself but let me go on). At the last minute a large ethnic family pulls up. Two men, 4 kids, 2 women and a really old lady. I wait in the basement (which has view of entry). Whole family except grandma walks up stairs. Grandma sort of shakes a bit, drips a nice juicy squeeze of crap on the entry floor then walks upstairs Like nothing happened.

I'm in total shock! This women just crapped in my hall. The whole family trails around then goes to leave (not saying a word about the turd on the floor next to their shoes). One of the men says, "How do you keep your house so clean?" I felt like saying, "By not letting Grandma use the my floor as a toilet!" The agent was mortified when I told her what that was on the floor after they left. She screams, "we have a 2nd showing in 5 minutes" and goes to clean it up. As she is cleaning it and I am running for the fabreeze the 2nd showing knocks on door! Agent lets them in and says, "I am sorry but we just had a rather large family go thru and someone had an accident." I don't think she has done another open house for anyone since this.

True story.

Comments (139)