SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lizzyb55

Yesterday was an eventful day for me...

liz
13 years ago

I started out at 8am to go to an advertised estate sale...I did good...here's my finds...I'm putting the chair in our bedroom cause that's where my DH sits and works most of the time. I collect carnival glass and English Biscuit barrels and landed a couple of pieces!! I got the chair for 25.00...tell me I didn't score big!! (shhhh...i paid more for the carnival glass piece then I did the chair...we wont tell hubster that now will we...LOL)

Then I went to the doc in the box at Walgreens to have a spider bite looked at...Tuesday evening I felt the bite but just thought it was a mosquito bite...well after 4 days the wound got really big and looking really bad...A woman in Atlanta this week lost her breast to a brown recluse bite...so I got a bit panicky...then when the doc at Walgreens said it was over her head and go IMMEDIATELY to the ER I went...there was a three hour wait...I'm coming back later cause yesterday was a block party at the Delta's general office and I really wanted my DS to see what fun it is to work for my company...Chick-Fillet was there giving away food by the tons...free beer, free cokes, free everything..a concert by Sister Hazel and a demo by the Olympic Trampoline team...I never knew we had an olympic trampoline team and wow!!! They were awesome!! They practice wearing ski's and by golly just watching them made me breathe faster...We got to see the plane we bought for the company and is now on permanent display and lots of other pieces of our history...it was an fun filled day...here we are with his honey sitting by the engine of the Spirit of Delta 767 we, the employees purchased in 1984!

I left to come home around 5 with the intentions of going straight to the ER...It was storming so figured I'd better stop by home and check on the doggies...Abby is deathly afraid of thunderstorms...I walked in and she's huddled up next to Alex...I fed them then off I went to the ER...

After a three hour wait I'm diagnosed as having been bitten by a spider/unknown kind...a big ole shot in my big ole you know where and another round of antibods and I should be good to go...that shot hurt like a mutha...but I must say the wound looks a whole lot better this morning...The staff at the ER were fab and kept apologizing for being so slow...they were just slammed and they did their best..I took a book and was more then fine sitting there waiting and people watching!

That was my fun filled day and I'm glad I don't do them very often cause this ole broad is one tard girl this morning!

Comments (25)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner