SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bengardening

not a good day for me yesterday

bengardening
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I got up and made a cucumber salad to take to a potluck picnie along with a banana bread. I turned around to go get dressed for church. I accidentally kicked something and my toe hurt so bad. I kept looking down at it to see if it was turning black and blue. It took a while to start that. I got dressed and put my shoes on. I couldn't even wear them so I had to wear flip flops to church. I really hate to do that. I walked into church with them on. I couldn't wear them after that. I walked up to communion barefooted and walked out of church carrying them. By then I couldn't wear them anymore either. I went to the fair to the church service they had there and the potluck dinner barefooted. I took my leftover food back to my car and then I had to pick up my exhibits, I got 3 second places and 2 first places on my things. The rug I made I got a best of show on it. Now it goes to the state fair. That was the only thing that was good about the day. I got home and my son wrapped my toes together. He wrapped the broken second toe to the little toe. Then I thought about it and It was pulling my toe to the outside of my foot. I didn't want that to happen, so I cut the tape off and he rewrapped it to the middle toe instead. Now it looks like it is getting a lot more black and blue. We had to use black electric tape because I didn't have any medical tape.

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz