SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karena_2009

Kitchen Layout - Please Review

karena_2009
15 years ago

Hi,

I'm looking for feedback on my kitchen layout. This is my second iteration for a layout. My kitchen measures 117 inches on the refrigerator elevation and dishwasher/peninsula side and 109 inches on the range wall.

The refrigerator will be a free standing Liebherr, the dual-fuel range will be the La Cornue Fe Albertine, a GE Profile Spacemaker microwave, and a 24-inch Miele dishwasher.

The cabinets will cream-colored on the inside of the U and black hierloom finish on the peninsula. I am narrowing down the cabinet choices to Wellborn, Medaillion, and Thomasville.

Sorry, I don't have the cabinet size view, but essentially it works like this:

Range wall base: on the base side, two 36-inch super susans with the range in-between (three 36-inch items)

Range wall uppers: two 36-inch glass doors, two 12-inch cabinets on each side of the range hood

Refrigerator elevation base: 30-inch refrig, 18-inch baskets, 30-inch set of drawers

Refrigerator uppers: 24-inch cabinet with microwave, 36-inch cabinet

Dishwasher elevation base: 24-inch dishwasher, 36-inch sink base, 18-inch trash bin

Dining room side peninsula: 42-inch high 30 inch wide cabinet, 33-inch cabinet, and another 30-inch cabinet

Any comments or suggestions? I've narrowed down the cabinet choices to Wellborn, Medaillion, and Thomasville. Thomasville actually is the best price given the latest discounts at Home Depot. I'm just leary of the customer service there, but I can get a lot of bang for the buck there, not to mention an extra 3-inch spice rack between the trash bin and the lazy susan as well as integrated door panels instead of skins.

Here is a link that might be useful: Layout #2

Comments (8)