SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

We're home again! Lots of pics

tami_ohio
16 years ago

Well, we made it home again. We dropped the coach off at the dealership for repairs to things we found on the trip. They've got a week and a half to get it road ready again!

We had a great time. I'll post pics in a minute. I only got to sneak in once on Thurs morning to see what you all were up to. So, hugs and prayers, happy birthday, ect to all!

This is what we look like going down the road. We stopped at a scenic overlook.

{{!gwi}}

Sunset at Fall Creek Falls State Park, TN

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Our camp visitors. The next morning we saw three just below the coach while we ate breakfast.

{{!gwi}}

We were as high as the buzzards!

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

I think he was crazy! You won't find me on one of those swining bridges!

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

The views were spectacular!!

We stopped in Renfro Valley, KY on the way down. We had driven past so many times in the last few years and didn't know what we were missing! If you like bluegrass music, this is the place to stop! We saw a musical on Sat. night, High School Reunion. Most of the people in it were actually graduates of the area, and played themselves. Only a couple were not locals originally. We enjoyed it so much, we came back on Thurs and stayed until this morning, and saw two more shows, each different, each excellant! We could spend the whole season there, if we could afford it and still see all the other places we want to see! I thought the prices were reasonable, but if you figure camp fees, and show fees for two, and multiply by 7 days a week, with three shows on Sat............. for a whole season......

But, we will go back!

We spent a couple of days in Chatanooga, then up a couple hours to Fall Creek Falls State Park and spen a night and enjoyed the beautiful scenery that I shared pics of with you.

We are tired and happy to be home again, but eager to leave on the next adventure!

Tami

Comments (22)