SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

Problem w Day Bed Superstore:Any Dealings With Them????

16 years ago

This is turning into a bit of a nightmare for me. I ordered a new oak daybed from them back on March 27th. I ended up calling them to order it, as I had a few questions first. The guy checked to see if they had it in stock and they did. He promised that it would be shipped out within "just a couple days". He also promised, as they have stated on their website, that I would get a Tracking Number within 48 hours of placing my order. Never happened and now everytime I call their customer service, no one can/will give me any information on it. They have my order, but no one knows if it has been shipped or when it was/will be shipped They just forward my call to "" the person who can answer that question for you", which is ALWAYS just a voice message machine. I'm starting to get very worried about this company. Does anyone have any experience with them? Oh, and every time I call them, the initial message says something like, "Welcome to Mercantillia", not Day Beds Superstore. Also, everyone I've talked to so far has a Pakastani or Indian accent.

I am keeping a log of all my calls and non-answer answers. So, what would you do? Any advice?????

BTW, here's a link to their website:

"Day Bed SuperStore"

Comments (3)