SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd

Dear HGTV, You're absolutely, freaking killing me!

ttodd
12 years ago

We've gone on and on about your atrocious programming and there seems to have been some improvement to reach us, 'The Middle Class' that has a bit of money to spend but not a lot and I thank you for that. I DO NOT want to re-hash your programming all over again. We've been there multiple times, but for the love of Pete, can you please address your webpage?!!!

My goodness it is so awful! I just want to find some information about what the designer did, how they did it, some information on what products they used or bought that weren't 'To the trade only'.

Latest case in point for me is Saturday's episode of Dear Genevieve. Could I glean ANY information from it on your website? On the show Genevieve showed me that they shopped IKEA. I have IKEA and a lot of the same issues that the homeowner had. I really don't want to have to stop my DVR'd episode every 15 seconds to write the information down. Just put it on your site!

Your site is awful - please do something about it or are you secreting away all of the information to put in your magazine so that I will run out and buy it?

You may now return to your regularly scheduled GW reading unless of course you would like to comment about the HGTV website too.

PS - on the line of programming though, I do request (and this will be the only TV Programming request here) that you put the Garden back in hGtv.

Sincerely,

The Fox (sorry - I couldn't resist)

Comments (27)