SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
squigs_gw

please help me with this backsplash tile

squigs
14 years ago

After a little break, I'm back again trying to figure out a backsplash. I brought home two more samples and I think they'd both work. this first sample are a sheet of 1 by not quite 3 inches. DH doesn't like it because they're not square, but I think it might have a nice, clean look, more modern looking maybe? Wish I knew what they are. Does anybody know? Anybody seen pics of a tile like this installed? I'd love to see what it looks like grouted and installed. Anyway, the color looks very nice in here, if not too plain. And I'd need to figure a way to jazz it up a bit for over the range:

Here's the other one. This is what DH likes as it is more classic. It is very similar to the floor tile but much less busy, so I think it would work. I was thinking we could do something like this over the range with it too:

Also, I still would like to bring home a Rixi sample in the 5" square crema crackle tile but haven't found it yet. I still keep going back to that look but can't get DH on board till he sees it IRL.

Your honest opinions please???

Here's a link to my other post to see what the kitchen looks like (the kitchen is actually a little lighter and brighter than it shows up in the pics):

Here is a link that might be useful: pics of my kitchen

Comments (14)