SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vidhoo21_gw

What green neutral beige will go with BM AURA Caliente?

vidhoo21
15 years ago

Hello All,

I'm pretty new to this website and have to finalize the paint colors in a day or two and need someone's help. We almost finished choosing our bedroom colors. Only dilemma is with the living/family room shades. My husband and I are obsessed with red shades, initially wanted to go with orangish red, then found out that it doesn't suit our bright house. After researching colors and test patches for 2 weeks we have settled to pick caliente. This is what we want to do for our family/living room, paint 3 walls with red and 1 accent wall(which leads to kitchen) in family room and paint 1 wall red & 3 walls neutral for the living room (where we will be having the dining table etc). We will be buying new furnitures after painting, so furniture colors are not an issue. I am in need to find out the color that goes well with caliente like the accent wall. We have finalized these 3 - Desert tan, Biscotti & shaker beige. Shaker beige was suggested by the BM store.

Our draperies (yet to be put) for living room is cream color with dark green (olive greenish) combo. What do you all feel about our decision? Which neutral should we go for? Our family room draperies are also cream color, so we are sure that it will go fantastic with the red shade. We are just not sure about this neutral colors as this is going to run into the common areas as well.

Please help. I cannot post pictures from work. Will try to do so tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH