SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tuesday_2008

Show me your traditional neutral (beige/tan) sofas

tuesday_2008
14 years ago

I am in search of the "perfect neutral" sofa that I can change accessories with in the future. Don't we all! I currently want to accesorize with reds, greens, and golds, but want the option to change out in a few years. I thought I wanted green and posted a few weeks ago for green sofa pictures. Don't think that is going to work out. Green actually looks best with my flooring, but I'm just not sure I want to live with green for many years. What really changed my mind is I have moss/sagy green drapes in my DR. I actually took them down and "covered" my old love seat and sofa with them and was not happy with the look. I know there are many posters on here with beautiful, neutral sofas that seem to work with many different color directions.

This is a major purchase for me so I want to get it right. I have unstained red oak flooring which takes on a slightly "orange" look, so I need to work with that. "Gray beige" or mushroom colors do not look good with my floors. I think I am looking for a true, medium tan with a slight gold look if that makes sense.

Please, please share pictures of your neutral sofas so I will have some inspiration!

Tuesday

Comments (8)