SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline94535

3rd coat of paint; photoshop help coming to life, 3 pics

caroline94535
16 years ago

This was taken after the 3rd coat; the 4th coat of red paint (applied this evening) has really evened out the colour. The ceiling/frieze has two coats of "Spool." The trim will be a pale ivory (?) called Lemon Chiffon. It's almost white, but looks great with the Spool color.

It's hard to capture the true colors with my camera. I tried shots with the ceiling light on/off; the flash on/off; and the shop light on/off.

This photo comes the closest to showing the true colors.

The divider between the closet doorways will be removed; that's why I didn't paint it. Of course, the drywall will be repaired and painted, and a slider door installed.

The red is much darker than it appears here. See the double GFCI outlets the electrician so neatly installed? The room is almost ready for the computer.

The light reflection on the ceiling is from the mirror on the back of the entry door.

The line between the red and beige will be covered with a picture rail; the windows will have fluted molding and rosettes. Add the crown molding and it's going to be an "over the top" room. A tiny room with big room accents but sparse furnishings.

Comments (5)