SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eliza_824

how can i be sooo excited about paint? please share my joy!

eliza_824
15 years ago

Well, ladies & gentlemen (how many men are on here, anyway, just out of curiosity?).... drum roll, please, after months of obsessing about paint, researching, stressing again, and researching again, praying a lot (yes, I pray for wisdom in paint choosing!) and of course, turning to all of YOU for much help and guidance, I HAVE found the PERFECT color scheme for my house!

I'm planning to use the following colors (some just for small accent areas) throughout our home. I will have some blue-grays sprinkled in, and some different bedroom colors, but here are my new beloved "friends":

Duron Millenium Plantation Beige

Duron Millenium Tobacco Road

Duron Millenium Tatersall Brown

Duron Millenium Dried Tobacco

All of my new "friends" are on the same paint strip. I got a sample quart mixed tonight of all of them, painted some strips, and I- AM - IN - LOOOOOOVE! PERFECT! It's like the perfect combination of cream, rich tan, gold & bronze!!!

As you might expect me to say, I highly recommend them.

I had them mixed at Home Depot in Behr Premium Plus eggshell. Just ask the guy for the "Millenium" formulas and VOILA! I hope someone, somewhere out there will read this sometime an fall in love, too.

Thanks so much for listening to me ramble!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County