SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
minniemom_gw

Ever feel like you have 'lost' your touch?

minniemom
16 years ago

Hi ladies (and some gents)

I am not new to this board, but it certainly has been a long while. Mostly, I have lurked from time to time with an occasional post here and there. But I feel the need to get back in touch with my inner decorator. LOL

Hubby and I just purchased our first home this past year and have not done too much decorating to it. We just managed to get the walls painted. Which by the way, took forever for me to commit to colors. Thing is, we have rented for so long and lived with white, undecorated walls that I am almost afraid to start decorating. I keep thinking - "what if it dosn't look right" or "I don't know if this belongs here". I know there is no steadfast rule to decorating.

When I lived at home, I had my room decorated to the hilt with whatever I wanted. But now I feel like I am afraid to start placing things around because I am so out of practice. And I am tired of living with bare walls!!!

OK - that being said, you will probably be seeing more of me around here as I find my inner designer! ;)

By the way - I'm Jenn.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH